Our composite material is available in a number of different forms, including composite tube material. Using tube material, we primarily manufacture bearings for example for the offshore industry and mechanical engineering applications. A whole range of other products can of course also be manufactured from the material.
Our composite is also available in the form of composite rods. Composite rod material can be used for manufacturing numerous alternative form parts, for example for agriculture or civil engineering. A whole range of other products can of course also be manufactured using composite rod.
Characteristics of Composite tube
- Certain variants are certified for use in the food industry
- Self-lubricating and maintenance free
- Wear resistance
- Low expansion coefficient
- Dimensional stability, also in wet environments
- 1/6 the weight of steel
- Ideal for inclination compensation
- Vibration damping
- Very high load resistance
Our composite tube and rod material is available in several variants: each variant has its own unique characteristics to meet the needs of a specific application. Our stock range of composites are suitable for use in most conditions. The range includes:
- Teclite 100 composite sliding bearing material
- Teclite 100G composite sliding bearing material
- Teclite 300 composite sliding bearing material
- Teclite 600 composite sliding bearing material
In addition to our standard variants, numerous other variants are available for specific applications. One example is our Teclite 600R composite sliding bearing material with its extremely low friction coefficient, specifically designed to prevent stick slip.
Please contact us to ensure you make the right choice, or for more information about our composite materials. Our staff will be happy to advise you on all the possibilities.
We can produce tailor-made solutions for practically every specific application from sheet material and tube / rod material. We also supply unmachined material to clients with their own machining facilities.
Uses of Composite tube
- Offshore – Drilling rigs
- Inland shipping – Vessels
- Civil engineering – Bridges/locks
- Agriculture – Hydraulic systems
- Mechanical engineering – Food industry
- Construction – Cranes
Want to know more about Composite tube ?
Together with you, we translate technical challenges into tailor-made solutions. Optimal service is therefore the standard for us. Extensive material knowledge is linked to a broad experience in specific applications. The result? A competitively priced offer and high-quality components and assemblies.